First waste brokerage company in Lombardy
Aspireco carries out the waste brokerage and disposal activity, acting as an intermediary for the entire management process so that the customer has only one interlocutor from the beginning to the end of the treatment, transport, and material recovery process.
Aspireco uses custom vehicles and robots, aspirators and pumps with high-pressure water jets: its hydrocleaning service. It also deals with treating and placing waste in compliance with the rules on waste recovery and disposal.
Brokerage work for hazardous and non-hazardous waste requires operational and management experience and a partnership network in the reference territories.
Waste management is a service that refers to complex sector regulations aimed at ensuring the correct disposal and traceability of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Each waste belongs to a specific category and has dedicated treatment and disposal rules: the intermediary acts on behalf of the waste producers.
What does the waste brokerage contract include?
- Support in the bureaucratic phases
- Contacts with partners specialized in various fields
- Advice on methods of reclamation, treatment, disposal and waste collection
- Sampling and chemical analysis of industrial by-products
- Verification of the classification of the waste (EWC code) for its disposal
- Waste collection and disposal
- Waste treatment (at the proprietary plant)
- Transport of waste with bins, tractors, articulated lorries, self-compacting, etc. and an evaluation of the type of transport
- Verification of the availability of the reception of the refusal by the affiliated plants
- Certification of the correct disposal procedure for hazardous and non-hazardous waste.